21st Century knowledge workers for the gig economy. Our multi-disciplinary team will bring bespoke thinking, an unrivalled network, different perspectives and absolute focus to your business challenges.
Bridge co-founder and customer obsessive, Rob has held a variety of senior roles in companies large and small and remains a creative thinker and ideas man at heart.
- Bridge co-founder and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Graham enjoys helping start-ups meet their challenges via idea generation and by creating innovative products and services for them to take to market.
- Toby is a highly accomplished CTO with international experience with Reuters and RBI. He also founded OPTA Index and has run his own software development business when not adding to his collection of 1970s video arcade games and pin ball machines.
- John is an Emmy Award winner and has over 20 years of media and broadcast experience in the UK and Australia. Working at the BBC, Sky, Samsung and Orange with an emphasis on innovative uses of multi-channel technologies.
- Dan is a qualified solicitor in England, Wales and Australia with over 20 years experience (mostly as an in-house lawyer). Dan has held international senior positions in FTSE 100 companies and smaller start-ups.
- Natalya Sergeeva is an academic and consultant in the area of Innovation and Project Management. She holds an Innovation PhD degree from The University of Reading. Natalya’s research interests include applications of organisational theories applied to businesses.